The airSlate Academy is happy to announce its upcoming FREE webinar dedicated to “Healthcare workflow automation: patient-centered approach.”
The webinar is scheduled for December 9, 2021, at 12:00 PM (EST), presented by airSlate’s automation experts Colin Teubner, Director, Customer Solutions, and Christian Parkourana, Senior Solutions Architect.
Healthcare workflow automation: Patient-centered approach
Healthcare automation helps medical institutions, doctors, and healthcare staff deal with the redundant, bureaucratic processes they face on a daily basis. Find out how to streamline your healthcare workflows by eliminating paperwork and manual labor. Dedicate more time to patients instead of documents.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How automation enhances medical services while remaining HIPAA-compliant
- Tips for evaluating the workflow automation needs of your medical organization
- How to automate the most typical healthcare workflows with airSlate
The webinar’s agenda will cover the following aspects of healthcare automation:
- Healthcare workflow automation: what it is
- How to assess the workflow automation needs of your medical organization
- How to maintain regulatory compliance and data security when automating healthcare workflows
- Automated medical workflow in action — Live Demo
- Q&A session