The airSlate Partner Connect program: access powerful solutions, connect them to your customers, and increase your revenue
Today we’re happy to introduce our airSlate Partner Connect program that’s getting us closer to our goal of helping businesses across the globe succeed by leaps and bounds. We invite IT service providers & resellers to cooperate with us and offer airSlate’s solutions to your customers to help you stand out in today’s competitive markets. In these times of uncertainty, building long-term relationships with top vendors is key to continued success. By partnering with airSlate, a globally renowned company, you get a chance to earn more and help your customers get access to advanced solutions that can soothe their business pains.
Automation is a must. The new normal is here represented as remote education and remote work, well, really, remote everything. In such rapidly changing conditions paper-based document operations are no longer efficient enough for results that matter and businesses have to adapt as fast as possible to what’s new and bringing results.
Respectively, companies are seeking solutions which are easy to set up, that don’t require coding skills, are transparent and reasonably priced. Before airSlate, there were no such solutions on the market, especially when it comes to no-code workflow automation.
On top of all of that, automation is a growing trend, and there’s huge hype around where it’s going and what it’s doing for business all around the world, opening up a unique opportunity to create an ecosystem similar to what Salesforce did with CRMs. Something to consider in relation to the massive opportunity here, is that Salesforce didn’t do what it did alone. Salesforce as we know it today is a reality in great part due to the many smaller partners who saw the vision and hopped on to help and benefit.
We invite you to become our partners, we’re making it possible to do more than just use our solutions, we’re giving you a new opportunity to keep up with the times and with the trend, and, of course, to make money.
Have we caught your attention? Let’s dive deeper into the details.
First of all, what products can you sell?
- airSlate – a no-code business automation platform
- signNow – an enterprise-grade e-signature solution
- pdfFiler – a comprehensive PDF editing solution
airSlate began by solving a simple problem that had nothing to do with workflows; we wanted to create fillable and editable forms and documents from PDF files. That simple idea has evolved into a business automation platform and made airSlate a product used by millions of people around the world.
airSlate democratizes business automation: we make deploying, automating, and sharing workflows fun, allowing everyone in your organization to focus on what’s important – customers and clients, career, and business success.
The thing is, we don’t and haven’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, we optimized the idea and made it accessible to everyone.
airSlate fits the needs of the most demanding customers. Our suite of globally-recognized products spans business automation, e-signature workflows, and PDF generating and editing to facilitate digitization and automation for business processes at any scale.
As our partner, you can choose which product(s) suits your customers’ needs the best and which product(s) you want to sell.
airSlate combines e-signing, contract negotiation, document generation, and web forms into a single workflow automation platform. Teams of all sizes can use it to automate their business processes with customizable, no-code workflows.
Our customers range from large enterprises and medium-sized businesses to individual professionals like lawyers, insurance agents, and realtors.
Target audience: Middle MKT/ENT, 200+ employees.
- A single platform. From web forms to e-signature workflows and business process automation (BPA), airSlate has everything you need to quickly configure and automate any business process. No need to pay for or manage multiple vendors.
- Ten times faster to deploy. airSlate decreases the costs of configuration and time to deployment by up to 10 times.
- Empowers employees. airSlate helps your clients succeed by giving them the tools to focus on what’s most important for their activities.
- Advanced analytics. airSlate analytics tools display business data in real time, as it happens.
- No-code configuration and automation. Configure, automate, and integrate business processes without the need to code APIs.
- Natively multi-cloud. airSlate is the only platform that is natively multi-cloud, ensuring your clients’ workflows function across all your cloud applications at the same time.
- Data accuracy, security, and compliance. When airSlate Bots transfer data, you can be sure it’s accurate, compliant, and auditable.
Royal Care gives remote and in-home nursing care to people in need. Every year nursing staff needs to re-enroll in their health benefits. Royal Care was manually sending out benefit packages to each employee and this was costly. Tracking completed forms was troublesome and the number of errors and follow up that had to be done was overwhelming and time-consuming. This entire process took a minimum of one month to complete.
airSlate’s no-code business process automation streamlined Royal Care processes across hundreds of remote nurses. airSlate’s library of Bots allowed them to reduce errors, automate tracking, save paper and ensure that no employee or policy was missed.
What you will learn from taking the course
Royal Care automated enrollment for all 400 of their remote nurses. They reduced their enrollment window from one month to one week. The number of errors and amount of required follow up was diminished. Nurses were delighted with the ease of use, accuracy, and overall experience.
By choosing to sell airSlate, you’ll be able to provide your customers with an end-to-end business automation solution that scales with their needs and doesn’t require coding skills.
signNow is an enterprise-grade e-signature solution available to everyone. From individual proprietors to Fortune 100 сompanies, businesses use signNow to create, send, and complete legally-binding electronic signatures on any device.
signNow allows you to generate documents, negotiate contracts, accept payments, and create automated e-signature workflows.
Our customers range from real estate brokerages, law firms, insurance agencies, healthcare and educational institutions to individual departments like HR, Finance & Accounting, etc.
Target audience: SMB/Mid MKT, 100+ employees, those, who want to digitally transform their business.
- Efficiency. With signNow, you can create secure and intuitive e-signature workflows on any device, track the status of documents right in your account, and build online fillable forms all within a single solution.
- Embedded e-signatures. The signNow API allows you to create e-signature requests and build complex e-signature workflows, without having to write code.
- Boost team productivity. Create teams to get more work done in less time. Share document groups and templates with your teammates, send bulk invites and track your team’s activity in a single place.
- Top-notch security and compliance. signNow is compliant with the industry-leading security standards ensuring your documents are signed, shared, and stored with multiple levels of protection.
By choosing to sell signNow, you’ll be able to provide customers with the most intuitive tool for e-signing and creating signature workflows in minutes.
pdfFiller is a comprehensive PDF editing, management, and storage solution. More than 10 million people use pdfFiller to easily create and edit PDF documents online from anywhere on any device.
Our customers range from private businesses, government agencies, and charities in the United States, Europe, and Australia to individual professionals like insurance agents, loan originators, realtors, etc.
Target audience: Small businesses.
- Comprehensive platform. pdfFiller allows users to manage, create, and edit documents and forms in the cloud.
- Professional documents. From individual users and SMBs to enterprise customers, every document has its own uniquely polished look that’s easily added to any workflow. pdfFiller allows users to add a professional feel to any document management process.
- User friendly. pdfFiller’s intuitive interface allows customers to collaborate, store, audit, and search for documents with the most easy-to-use tool on the market as described by thousands of customer reviews.
- End-to-end document management solution. pdfFiller provides customers with powerful, feature-rich tools to transform static PDFs into interactive documents and templates. Import, convert, fill out, edit, and export documents using any device, from any cloud service.
Next time you talk to your clients, ask them a simple question:
How many PDF documents do they have to process every week?
The answer may surprise you. Our research indicates that most businesses process close to 50 documents a day on average. This is both painful and time-consuming, and the result doesn’t always look professional. pdfFiller saves 30-40 hours a week previously wasted on paper-based workflows and allows you to create professional documents.
USLegal (coming soon)
U.S. Legal Forms, Inc. is the Nation’s leading online publisher of state-specific legal documents. The service serves 3+ million users. Whether you’re an attorney, small business, or consumer, US Legal Forms can provide you with any state-specific form you need.
- US Legal Forms’s library has 85K unique US legal documents.
- The service offers thousands of forms that are not available online.
- The site provides definitions and answers to legal questions.
- It’s simple to use because of its catalog function and smart classification features.
US Legal Forms makes it easier to purchase and complete business forms and legal documents. It works directly from your browser, so you don’t need to download or install any extra software on your device.
Why become an airSlate partner?
airSlate is the first and only holistic no-code business automation platform. All in all, we’ve been on the market for 12 years, have over 12 million customers, 24/7 support that’s rated at 4.8, and thousands of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot, Capterra, G2Crowd, and ShopperApproved.
By building engaging workflows we help strengthen business relationships; automated workflows delight customers, improve employee satisfaction, save money, and increase revenue. We truly believe that any business can develop efficiently when you give them powerful tools and help them eliminate routine, tedious tasks.
airSlate was founded on the principle of helping businesses succeed via no-code automation. Our solutions give more people the power they need to take control of traditional processes, freeing up their time and resources for more beneficial efforts and activities.
airSlate meets high corporate standards:
- All user communications are encrypted with the NSA developed SHA-256 encryption algorithm which protects data transfers between users, or user and server, against external access. User documents are stored on Amazon S3 data centers located in the US.
- airSlate is SOC 2 Type II certification, HIPAA, GDPR compliant.
- airSlate complies with PCI DSS for every monetary transaction a customer makes.
- Organizational settings and functionality within airSlate are in full compliance with CFR regulations. They include two-factor authentication, session duration and timeouts due to inactivity, e-signature timestamps, digital certification, and document history retention.
- airSlate complies with the California Consumers Protection Act 2018 requirements, ensuring the protection of personal data and personal privacy when collecting and using customer information.
Our program aims to accommodate different types of partnerships and business models. Your success is our priority, that’s why we’re always here to offer you support and tailored guidance.
airSlate products address modern needs with forward-thinking tools. Our Partner Connect program embodies the same principle — as a partner, we offer you the latest insights and resources to foster business growth.
The resellers who choose to cooperate with us get 20% from each transaction made for any of airSlate’s products. We do our best to make everything clear: we provide the product, and you provide the customer. In the end, it’s a win-win for everyone.
What additional resources might you need to successfully resell our products?
We make sure you have everything you need to succeed. We give you access to sales enablement materials, to any airSlate Academy courses, and the possibility to get certified in business workflow automation.
The airSlate Academy will teach you everything you need to know about the emerging industry of digital transformation. You’ll also learn a lot about the inside workings of our products which will help in successfully selling them to your customers and clients.
Hope to see you soon as one of our partners!
Become an airSlate partner to drive revenue and business growth. Deliver value to your customers by providing them with an end-to-end business automation solution, advanced PDF editor and e-signature solution that scale with their needs.
Partner with airSlate today and introduce businesses to the future of work!