airSlate for HubSpot integration: No-сode automation to streamline your document workflows
We are happy to announce that airSlate now integrates with HubSpot! This blog post will go over what that means for our customers and how you can use airSlate + HubSpot integration to level up your workflows.
What is airSlate for HubSpot?
HubSpot develops software for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. Their CRM platform is made up of tools for marketing, sales, customer service, content management, operations, and commerce, providing an all-encompassing experience for growing businesses, with robust insight into their contacts.
With airSlate + HubSpot integration, users can kick off a workflow directly from a HubSpot record, like a contact card, and use the data to generate and pre-fill documents, route them for eSigning, and update records.
The integration of airSlate and HubSpot streamlines and automates tedious tasks so that sales teams can get back to doing what they do best – closing deals faster and more efficiently.
How can airSlate for HubSpot save time?
Using airSlate for HubSpot not only saves time, it also reduces errors, speeds up the sales cycle, and helps maintain accurate data.
With airSlate’s no-code integration, you can automate routine processes like creating, approving, and getting documents signed. The ability to start document workflows directly from any type of HubSpot record means you can save hours a week on creating custom documents for price lists, business proposals, or quotes from various templates (DOCX, spreadsheets, PDF, and so on). Instead of starting from scratch, you can pre-fill these documents with your HubSpot data.
By leveraging data directly from HubSpot, you can ensure that your documents are error-free right from the start. In turn, you’ll also close deals faster by streamlining the quote and contract process (no more toggling between windows to get all the info you need) and limiting the amount of information you need to collect from prospects and customers.
Finally, save time by eliminating the need to update records multiple times. Just sync your HubSpot records with additional storage systems like Google Drive, Sharepoint, or OneDrive and data will be accurately updated across the board.
What are the features and benefits of airSlate for HubSpot?
There are six main features of the airSlate for HubSpot integration, each with its own unique benefits. Let’s take a closer look.
Six features of airSlate for HubSpot:
- Workflow automation. With this integration, optimize your productivity by designing workflows that automate routine processes like creating, approving, and getting documents signed.
- In-app integration. As mentioned earlier, you can kick off your workflows right from within your HubSpot records. Within those records, you can leverage any type of criteria to prompt your workflow link’s display.
- Document creation and pre-fill. Customers repeatedly cite this as a favorite feature. You can use existing data within HubSpot records to automatically pre-fill new documents. Powerful web forms, as well as PDFs, DOCX templates, and spreadsheets can be used to generate the documents you need.
- eSignature capabilities. In today’s fast-paced world, who has time to chase down wet signatures? Route documents to necessary HubSpot contacts to obtain quick, legally-binding eSignature.
- Data collection and consistency. Experience seamless communication between documents and HubSpot records. You can update HubSpot records with new data once your documents are complete, or create new records (leads, contacts, and so on) based on completed documents.
- Document storage. Get organized and maintain an audit trail. Save your completed and signed documents directly in respective HubSpot records or additional external services.